Sunday 2 March 2014

College Project.

For our college project our brief was to create a sleeve and collar inspired by nature and our visit to chatsworth gardens. The project was called 'in the garden' we had to create a sketchbook of sampling and development of design work. For my project I developed a design which included a floor length kimono style sleeve with tucks and shirring, a cropped bodice, fully shirred back bodice, mandrin collar and sewn on shirring to the front bodice. It was a very difficult design to make but in the end I was really proud of my final result. Here's some photos...









Just a little heads up if you ever think of doing lots of shirring- don't! I snapped over 20 needles doing this project! 

I would love to hear any feedback that you could give, so feel free to comment xo

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love reading through your blog, you seem very talented and I love your college project design, it looks really professional :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!xo