Sunday 24 November 2013

Mum's Christmas Party Makeup.

So last night was my Mum's work Christmas do, so I did my lovely mother's makeup. She wanted something quite dramatic, and something different to her usual makeup. To start her makeup I put down a base on her eyes(I always start makeup with eyes as you can clean under the eyes better without foundation being ruined after) for this base I used a Mac paint pot in 'Painterly' I then used a Dior palette with navys and greys, to create the dramatic look. I used gel eyeliner and Illamasqua's angled brush to create the sleek flicks. I then used a combination of different foundations to achieve the flawless skin look, this was done by first applying my Mac primer then applying the foundations with the Real Techniques 'Expert Skin Brush' in small circles. I filled in the brows with a Mac brows pencil in spiked, powdered over the face and applied bronzer. The final additions were adding on individual eye lashes, I had never done this before but its so easy! All you do is put some of the glue on the back of your hand, pick up one of the lashes using tweezers, dip the end of the lash into the glue, line up the lash to the lash line and place it so its secure. I found these so much better than strips of lashes as you could build up the amount of thickness and length. I also added a few little sparkly ones to the end few lashes. We then chose the lipstick and gloss and mum was ready to go!
 


 
 
Thanks for viewing!xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo