Saturday 2 November 2013

Halloween.

So the Halloween party was last night, in the end I decided to make it a little scarier with a bullet wound on my chest rather than just a pin up girl. I made the wound using liquid latex and toilet roll and added the colours using foundation, lipsticks, eye shadows and fake blood. I was pretty impressed with how it turned out and how easy it was to create. I thought I'd share a few photos from the party showing some other outfits too so here we go...
 
Me& my Batman.
 
Lauren as a Mexican, the moustache is real.

Me with my jail mate Adele.

Our zombie cheerleader Charlotte.

Me& a rather spooky Queen of Hearts- http://vveallstartasstrangers.blogspot.com/

Laura being Umbreon.

Cheeky Batman kisses.

Looking sass.

Brad being some form of rock star, the usual.
 
 
 
Thanks for viewing, feel free to comment or leave a link to your blog xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo