Wednesday 25 September 2013

Vivienne Westwood London Fashion Week.

I know that it's pretty late on but I'm finally blogging about our Queen Vivienne Westwood and her beautiful SS14 collection. The tailoring and shaping of the suits look absolutely amazing! My favorite 'suit' was this amazing yellow suit.

The prints for the collection are gorgeous,  very colorful for Viv yet is completely amazing. I love these three oufits, they all look quite wearable to me. I couldn't choose a favorite, I love them all!


These other looks also caught my eye, love this skirt and shirt I think its pretty old school Viv, really looks like it has a feel of punk to it. But the jumpsuit is sleek and sophisticated, love the neck line.

  

Another thing I loved about the SS14 show was the make up, she loves to go over the top with the models make up but they all looked incredible.

Thanks for viewing xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo