Thursday 5 September 2013

Brighton!

So Brighton was fabulous! Got there on Sunday and went straight to shopping! Went in some lovely shops, one of my favourites was one called 'Pretty Eccentric' it had beautiful dresses many that were 1920's inspired. This is the place where I got my new babies, new babies I hear you ask? Due to the amazing sale this beautiful shop had on I got not one but two pairs of Vivienne Westwood shoes! Still can't believe it myself! Also on the same day we went to another of my favourite shops 'Joy' where I got a great dog tooth dress and some new sunglasses! Oh we also got lots of cards from there too!








 
(loved these cuties in Irregular choice but they didn't have my size) 
 
 Sunday night meal out.



On Monday we went to Brighton Pier and Brighton Pavilion, the pavilion is beautiful! It's so unbelivable how detailed everything inside is, each room was more beautiful than the one before. Couldn't take photos inside but got some of the outside though!
 



 









 
We went in Choccywokkydoodah!

 
Went shopping on Monday too, saw some pretty things but just got a back up mac lipstick of my favourite pink "cream cup".
  
Wore my new babies out for tea with one of my favourite vintage dresses! It was lovely!





 
Tuesday morning before we went we did one last Brighton shop, got such a cute outfit from topshop. A light blue cami which is floaty and some black silky shorts with butterflies on. The shorts look quite Ted Baker-y to me. So cute though! (will post photos when they're out the wash)

 
Thanks for viewing!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo