Monday 26 August 2013

Godmother's Birthday.

So yesterday was my Godmothers birthday party, we had a lovely afternoon eating homemade bread and drinking vodka cocktails. For her little present from me I made her some bunting just 3 double sided triangles on ribbon, she's not one for bright colours or anything too fussy. So I used a lovely grey fabric that I got from ikea a while ago. (made a top with it, shown here) I was quite happy with it even if I did have a little battle with my sewing machine! But she loved it, here's some photos of the finished product! 
 




 
Also here's a cheeky shot of what I wore yesterday, wore my Tokyo Doll dress for the first time! Got it last year but never worn it, has a gorgeous open back and is about mid shin length.
 
 
Thanks for viewing!xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo