Sunday 25 August 2013

Favourite eyeliners!

I love a good eyeliner pen as I have eyeliner flicks most days, I cant use liquid as I get in too much of a mess but a good pen is essential to me! Recently I've started searching for just the right one, I usually use Collection 200 EXTREME liner which is quite thick, I have lots of these as they're cheap and are easy to use.

Collection 2000 EXTREME liner - £2.99
But earlier this year after a long time of wanting and dreaming I bought the YSL shocking liner (I got it half price and duty free!) it is amazing! It goes on a great black and has a long tip which makes thin lines, yet sometimes it is difficult to use. Also in the photo below is Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner, which is very good in comparison to the YSL liner. Its tip is slightly shorter but makes a great high street comparison.

Maybelline Master Precise- £5.99
YSL Shocking False Lash Effect Eyeliner - £24
Here's a comparison of tips for the high street banded eyeliners.
 

 
Thanks for viewing hope this was helpful!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo