Wednesday 30 April 2014

ASOS Delivery!

I love a good ASOS delivery and especially when I had taken advantage of their 50 items offer the other day! I had been looking at these trousers after I had bought my other wide leg trousers, and loved the sweet floral print on them, the top was the one the model on the website was wearing and I loved how it looked so went for that too. 

These trousers are a different texture to my other ones, they're heavier material but I imagine they would still be quite cool to wear in warm weather. Again I love the fit of these trousers! I have always been so against trousers but I am loving trying out new styles! The top is a really comfy top, its quite oversized so it's baggy which gives the trousers a bit more of a casual look but is still nice enough to be worn as a dressy top.







Here's a photo I posted my Instagram:

Thanks for viewing darlings!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo