Friday 4 April 2014

Homemade Halter.

So the other night I was feeling creative and wanted to do some sewing, I've been looking at patterns for a fifties style cropped halter for a while but thought to myself 'I know the basics of pattern cutting so try it yourself!'. So that's what I did, it's not amazing but I'm really quit proud of it, as a first attempt. I found this cute fabric in a bag of fabric my mamma's friend had given me and the pom pom trim I found in a draw(no idea how it got there!) Here's some (slightly posey!) photos...






Thank you for viewing lovelies!xo

3 comments:

  1. Aww Molly that looks fabulous! Oh and I nomintated you for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award' :) the details are in this link:
    http://sliceofpureheaven.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blog Award! Check it out!
    http://pils13.blogspot.com.ar/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html
    x
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!xo