Monday 27 January 2014

Birmigham Haul.

So me and Beth went to Birmingham on Saturday and did lots of shopping in the Bullring! I got lots of new stuff so I thought I'd do a haul post for you lovelies. I got extremely excited when I saw Forever 21, I love it so so so very much! When we went to Dubai we went in lots there and from then I've been completely in love! I got 3 skirts and some undies, and was quite proud of myself for not buying everything in the two tonne basket I was lugging round the shop. I got a cropped tie shirt from topshop and a Christmas jumper (don't judge it was a bargain!) , a shirt I've been dreaming of for ages from Dr Martens, I got some pants from Boux Avenue, a YSL lipstick and lip liner from Selfridges because I couldn't contain myself and it was just so pretty! We had Italian in Selfridges and Krispy Kreme doughnuts ahhhhh doughnuts!! So here's from photos from Saturday and of my new things...
 

 
Beth had her makeup done at Chanel, then spent a bomb buying it all.



ah sale Pradas, wish you were mine.




 



 






 
oh so morticia aadams



it's a tea-shirt, get it?


 
and lastly my babies, got a tester of the babydoll mascara too.
 
thanks for viewing, feel free to comment xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo