Monday 21 July 2014

Festival Prep.

I am totally loving all the festival styles around at the minute, especially all the tassels! So I couldn't resist when I saw this gorgeous top in new look! I've styled it with my new black shorts I got from river island, which I also bought in pastel blue as they were both in the sale and it was only £25 for both! How could I not?! I also wore my kimono and tassely bag with it just to give my festival look a tassely overload, and my favourite flowery headband. 




As much as I'm totally in love with this top, I would not recommend anyone to buy this top as it's dry clean only which I only found out after washing when it was completely destroyed! It's a £17.99 cotton top, it's ridiculous that it's dry clean only, I'm so disappointed. Only got to wear it once in it's full glory and now sat cutting the tassels off. 

Thanks for viewing!xo

1 comment:

  1. That's a shame about the top, it looks lovely on you! Your hair is amazing, you really suit flower crowns.

    Love your blog. Just followed you on bloglovin :)

    Foreverscarlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!xo