Friday 28 February 2014

Haul.

Today me and momma bear went to derby shopping after I went for my theory driving test- which I passed yay! So we went for cake at Patisserie Valerie, then got down to shopping. I went and got re-measured at M&S (ladies they have an offer on at the moment where you get £5 off £30 of lingerie if you get measured in store) and got some lovely new undies. We went to Debenhams and I finally got the extremely popular Naked 2 palette, which I can't wait to use tonight! I got a bargain skirt from Topshop in the sale which is so pretty and going to look fabulous for spring and a got a lovely pastel cropped jumper, which goes great with the skirt and will look so good with my blue frilly socks and my Swedish Hasbeens which are the best type of wooden sandals! I will probably have even more fun posts up this week as I'm going to Nottingham on Friday and Birmingham on Saturday, which I'm really excited about as me and sue are going to an Illamasqua master class!






Thanks for viewing!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo