I've been lagging in the #summerbloggerchallenge and on week 3 this is my first post! But I love the topic this week! Now this post is going to take some serious thinking so here it goes...
My Summer Bucketlist:
1. YNOT! - I know it's already planned but it's something I can't wait for! Me& my friends went last year and I loved it, cannot wait to see the fratellis!
2. Camp out- I want to pitch up my teepee and have all my friends round, very cheesy, very tumblr (yes I want fairy lights)
3. London! - I'd love to go shopping and go to the Italian Designers exibit and the wedding dress' at the V&A.
4. Picnics! - I love picnics, I would really love to go to belper river gardens with all my friends for a picnic and go on the boats on the river.
5. Going out - 17 is a rubbish age where you can't sit on the park anymore but also can't go out drinking, I want to just go out driving to stupid places with the people I love, and have amazing memories.
6. Shopping - no explanation needed.
7. Water fight! - I love crazy days where you can act like an idiot with your friends, I just want to get a load of water balloons and start a war!
8. Loose weight- yes it's a dumb girl summer thing but this year I feel motivated and positive to exercise and eat better. I have a goal weight but not sharing.
9. Keep the pink going- loving my pink hair and hoping to keep it till mid August.
10. Start NP research& work- seeing all the second years go crazy because they haven't got enough time for final project makes me scared so I want to get started on research and starting designs in the holidays!
11. Making the most of everything! - honestly I'd love to do anything and everything, I want to catch up with the friends I haven't seen much, see my friends more, go out enjoy the sun, enjoy the time we can have together!
Thanks for reading this post, join the chat on Tuesday on Twitter with the hashtag #summerbloggerchallenge xo