Friday 4 October 2013

Vivienne Westwood Ring.


 
So for my birthday my boyfriend got me this gorgeous ring, he did have a little help with me choosing it but still that's not the point! I love it, I want to wear it all the time and because its so simple and elegant I can! When we went to Vivienne Westwood they didn't have the ring in that I'd seen on the website but when I saw this one my heart melted, it was even more beautiful!
 
When we went in the man was lovely he let me try it on and was really happy to help, he put it in one of the lovely pink bags with tissue paper and sprayed it with perfume. I love it when shop assistants are like this it makes the whole trip even better, unlike when me and Sue went for our earrings and the woman looked down her nose at us. I think with designer brands the customer service should always be helpful and welcoming, when they're not it doesn't make you want to buy what you've gone for. Anyway little rant over, here's some more photos:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo